All investors have been approved by the Fund's General Partner and have met the criteria listed below.
- As a committed Angel group, taking a portfolio approach, the expected returns tend to be higher than for individual Angel Investors.
- The Fund's investors gain the benefits of a diversified portfolio and the power of investing a larger amount in many companies versus a smaller amount in one company.
- The ability to network with a successful group of business people who are current and former CEO's, entrepreneurs and professionals.
- The opportunity to make "add-on" investments in individual companies that an investor is interested in.
- Prospective investments are taken through a rigorous Due Diligence process before being presented to the investor group for approval.
- Ability to work closely with start up companies; providing mentoriship, advice and support.
- Met the credentials of an accredited investor
- Held a leadership position in a company as a board member or executive
- Experienced a high level of professional success
- Searched for group support and open to the perspective of others
- Have been involved in Due Diligence, Screening and Analyzing deal flow
- Interested in Seed and Early Stage Companies
For target companies, please click here.
For more information email Jonathan Hakakian or call 973-334-6222 x 104.